We are looking to recruit experienced, time-served and highly professional Site Supervisors \ Site Manager who want to develop a long-term career in our business.
Reporting to a Project Manager the role dynamics for this role include:
• Safety and environmental management, monitoring and control
• Programming work and resources to deliver project objectives
• Reporting on project progress
• Communicating plant and transport requirements
• Managing plant and site operative activity
Ideal applicants will have at least 5 years demolition experience working on industrial sites or in more urban areas. Preference will be given to candidates with 2 years experience as a Supervisor and have achieved a CCDO Demolition Supervisors card or NVQ Level 3 - qualification.
You will be a technical expert, able to put people and machines to work, plus you will be a competent administrator.
The salary and benefits package for these roles are negotiable to attract the best candidates.
Please download an application form and forward it to the Personnel Department.
Coleman & Company Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.